Some of them seem to be very interesting :
- Xinha is the most complete and has got a good files manager. It is used in :
- Xinha Here! : a Mozilla Firefox plugin!
- Wikiwig but this Wiki project seems to be dead.
- TWiki as a plugin.
- Hyppo CMS,a CMS, not a Wiki.
- Code Igniter, a PHP framework.
- SPIP, as a zip plugin.
- Joomla, as a plugin.
- TinyMCE, that can be completed with the files manager Tinymce Ajax file manager instead of MCFileManager. TinyMCE is used in XWiki, Foswiki (fork of TWiki).
- NicEdit, used in DokuWiki.
- Simple and with a good files manager : SPAW Editor.
- Very interesting but the files manager isn't a free software : CKEditor (fork of FCKeditor used in DokuWiki).
- Have a look there -> CKeditor4Wikka
- A French distribution of Wikka (not officially endorsed by the Wikka Dev Team) that integrates support for CKEditor 3.0 and AjaXplorer : Wikid. But they don't keep the wiki syntax, only HTML.
- Some files managers working with CKEditor (click the Image, Link or Flash button in the CKEditor toolbar and then Browse Server) :
- Others files managers that could be perhaps integrated with CKEditor :