WikkaWiki is and will always be freely distributed under the GPL license, which gives you freedom to use, modify and redistribute this software under the conditions specified by the license. The people behind Wikka are always glad to read your feedback in order to let Wikka grow according to your needs. You can send us specific suggestions for new features, or notify bugs.
If you just want to acknowledge Wikka developers for their work, here's how you can do it.
- You can add your site to the list of Wikka-powered wikis or drop us a line telling us how you like wikka.
- You can tell us how you modified Wikka to suit your needs.
- Most important, you can spread the word among your users and friends and add a link to Wikka from your website (in the future wikka-banners will be made available)
- Last but not least, you can rate this project on one of the sites presenting Wikka to the general public. Positive ratings increase our visibility and allow more users to discover this project.
Wikka project page @ freshmeat.net
Rate WikkaWiki at freshmeat
Email Wikka to a friend
Note: To rate WikkaWiki on Freshmeat.net a (free) registration is needed.
Wikka project page @ hotscripts.com
Add a review
Note: Rating does not require registration and you can do it using the form below; you do need to be able to see well enough to recognize letters and numbers in the Captcha image you get at hotscripts.com before being able to submit your vote (shame on Hotscripts!). To review WikkaWiki on Hotscripts.com a (free) registration is needed.
- I also noted that the rating choice made here is not caried over to the form on Hotscripts - make sure to select your rating there again! --JavaWoman
I have added wikka wiki to cmsmatrix.org and maintain it, please visit and you can vote on things such as System Requirements, Security, Support, Ease of Use, Performance, Management, Interoperability, Flexibility, Built-in Applications, Commerce without the need to register. You can also let me know if I have messed anything with my description of wikka. --GiorgosKontopoulos